Babich Marlborough Rose 2022
92 POINT RATED ROSE FROM ONE OF MARLBOROUGH MOST FAMOUS WINEMAKERS BABICH WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE MARLBOROUGH ROSE
- 92 POINT RATED CAMERON DOUGLAS MS
- VEGAN FRIENDLY & CERTIFIED ORGANIC PINOT NOIR ROSE
- ESTATE GROWN MARLBOROUGH ROSE FROM BABICH WINES
Juicy and fleshy upfront with lots of fresh fruit, including Braeburn apple and raspberry, and a nice creamy feel. Spicy length with lingering minerality.
92 Point Rated - Cameron Douglas MS
A lovely expression with aromas and flavours of fresh and tart raspberries, red cherry and some red apple skin. Floral and mineral too with an hibiscus quality and wet stone minerality. Crisp, fruity, refreshing, salivating and dry on the palate with flavours that reflect the bouquet. best drinking from 2023 through end of summer 2024.
Grapes harvested from our organically farmed Headwaters Vineyard were quickly crushed and pressed into stainless steel tanks. The juice was fermented with wild and commercial yeasts and a small portion underwent malolactic fermentation. The wines were then blended, fined and bottled. No animal products were used.
Marlborough, New Zealand
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 240.69ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;