Watershed The Farm Margaret River Classic White 2013 Dozen
MARGARET RIVER CLASSIC DRY WHITE FROM TROPHY WINNING 5 STAR HALLIDAY WINEMAKER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- MARGARET RIVER CLASSIC DRY WHITE
- TROPHY WINNING 5 STAR HALLIDAY RATED WINERY
- AUSTRALIA'S BEST PRICED MARGARET RIVER CLASSIC DRY WHITE
- WINERY SOLD & CLOSING DOWN CLEARANCE
- 5 STAR HALLIDAY RATED WINERY
Displays aromas of tropical fruit, apricot and peach with a fruity and creamy palate.
The Classic White for The Farm label is made to produe an easy drinking, soft fruity and approachable everyday wine style. The fruit used in this blend is sourced from most sb regions of Margaret River, and with 100% fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
57% Viognier 32% Chardonnay 6% Semillon
Margaret River, Western Australia
|Grape Variety:||Classic Dry White|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 yrs|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 228.71ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;