Vinas Del Vero Blanco Macabeo Chardonnay 2016
SPANISH WHITE BLEND RATED AMONG TOP 9% OF ALL WINES IN REGION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- VINAS DELVERO IS THE LARGEST PRODUCER IN SOMONTANO REGION
- AMONG TOP 9% OF ALL WINES IN REGION - VIVINO
- CLASSIC SPANISH WHITE FROM NORTHERN EAST OF SPAIN AT THE FOOT OF THE PYRENEES
In terms of its appearance, Viñas del Vero Macabeo–Chardonnay is bright, luminous and attractive. It displays a broad,complex palette of aromas: a fine balance of fruit, flowers and herbs that are echoed on the palate. Smooth, clean and elegant in the mouth, this a balanced, silky, easy to drink and particularly flavoursome wine.
Viñas del Vero Macabeo-Chardonnay is a white wine from DO Somontano, prepared by the Viñas del Vero winery. This wine is a blend of Macabeo and Chardonnay.
The grapes are grown in vineyards planted between 1988 and 2000. They are planted at an altitude of between 350 and 450 metres. The soils are Miocene, sand and loam with an abundance of stones. The harvest of the two varieties is performed at different times and grapes are cooled before being pressed. Alcoholic fermentation occurs slowly at a controlled temperature of 16º in stainless steel tanks.
The wine is transferred several times and passed through a filtering process before bottling. The Viñas del Vero winery is today one of the best in DO Somontano due to its volume and quality. The company has 700 hectares of vineyards and a production of 5 million bottles a year.
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 272.62ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;