The Dianne Victorian Sauvignon Blanc 2022
PREVIOUS VINTAGE 91 POINT RATED AWARD WINNING VICTORIAN SAUVIGNON BLANC BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 91 POINT RATED AWARD WINNER AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE COOL CLIMATE VICTORIAN SAUVIGNON BLANC
- PRODUCER IS WINNER OF CWSA VICTORIAN WINE OF YEAR
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
Clean clear lemon and lime green colour. Fruit driven with classic Sauvignon Blanc flavours of passion fruit, melon and a touch of lemon. Bursting with classic passionfruit, melon and lemon citrus flavours. The noticeable tropical fruit works inline with natural grape acid to ensure a crisp lingering finish. Made to drink upon release or over the next couple of years while the fruit flavour is most vibrant.
Sourced from premium vineyards across Victoria. After a superb growing season of warm days and cool nights, the grapes were night harvested, then the juice was carefully crushed before fermentation in stainless steel to ensure fruit flavour was focus. After minimal handling the wine was filtered and bottled.
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
- y_2022, m_12, d_7, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_AU, sid_116281, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 249.27ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT