Tahuna Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2019
GOLD MEDAL WINNING COOL CLIMATE MARLBOROUGH SAUVIGNON BLANC
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER MUNDUS VINI SUMMER TASTING
- LIMITED ALLOCATION ONLY WILL SELL OUT FAST
- SOURCED FROM SELECT COOL CLIMATE VINEYARDS IN MARLBOROUGH
- COOL CLIMATE MARLBOROUGH SAUVIGNON BLANC
The Tahuna Sauvignon Blanc has intense tropical fruit, citrus and gooseberry flavours with fresh natural acidity giving a long, lingering finish. It is made in an early drinking style, but can be cellared for 2-3 years.
Mundus Vini Summer Tasting 2019
Tahuna wines are grown in New Zealand’s premium wine growing regions of Hawke's Bay and Marlborough. The warm, dry growing seasons and free-draining gravel soils of both regions have enabled them to become world renowned wine growing regions. These regions are also known for their agricultural excellence, producing export quality stone fruit, lamb, beef and venison, along with olive oil and lavender in more recent times.
The Tahuna label reflects the care and attention in our vineyards and the long, temperate growing season that produces fresh, vibrant flavours for approachable easy drinking wines.
Malborough, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 224.36ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;