Petaluma White Label Sauvignon Blanc 2018
PETALUMA ADELAIDE HILLS SAUVIGNON BLANC PREVIOUS VINTAGE RATED 92 POINTS JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- ADELAIDE HILLS SAUVIGNON BLANC FROM PETALUMA WINES
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 92 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- PETALUMA WINES WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1976
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
Petaluma White Label Sauvignon Blanc displays wonderful fruit intensity, with fresh exotic aromatics. A faint herbal note combines with warm hay and cut grass, the palate is rich and full with lovely texture and tropical fruit, and finishes with crisp vibrant acidity.
The fruit for this wine comes from two vineyards near Balhannah and one at Woodside in the Adelaide Hills was picked in early March before destemming, crushing and pressing at our winery in Piccadilly. A lovely drink now style, showing the regional traits for which the Adelaide Hills are renowned.
Adelaide Hills, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 277.19ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;