Pauletts Polish Hill River Clare Valley Riesling 2022 6pack
96 POINT RATED WINESTATE MAGAZINE & TOP RANKED CLARE VALLEY RIESLING 96 POINT RATED THE REAL REVIEW
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 96 POINT RATED WINESTATE MAGAZINE
- 96 POINT RATED TOP RANKED CLARE VALLEY RIESLING HUON HOOKE THE REAL REVIEW
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 98 POINT RATED TROPHY WINESTATE MAGAZINE RIESLING OF THE YEAR WINNER
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED WINERY ESTABLISHED IN 1983
Pale green straw. Lifted aromatics of citrus fruits and orange blossom with tropical notes and underlying stone fruits. Juicy vibrant flavours of lemon, lime, grapefruit and tropical fruits. Generous balanced natural acidity that lingers on the palate giving freshness and length.
96 Point Rated - Winestate Magazine
"A classic lime driven style of riesling that is very juicy and long and offering good mouthfeel with a lovely acid backbone. Easy drinking. $28."
96 Point Rated - Huon Hooke The Real Review
"The 2022 vintage of Clare Valley riesling is one to stock up on if you, like me, are into cellaring Aussie rieslings. They will age long and well. The colour is very light straw/yellow and theres a whiff of minerally edginess, dried herbs and dried flowers, leading in to a lemon-juicy palate that is generous and expansive at the same time as it retains its tautness and youthful reserve. There's a mandarin-like juiciness, the aftertaste cleansingly dry. In summary, a really delicious riesling that is already highly enjoyable and has a bright future. (Screwcap) Ageing now to 2037. $38."
Sourced from our Watervale & Spring Farm vineyards. GM198 clone, VSP trellis, hand pruned, machine harvested. Destemmed and gently pressed taking only the free run juice, fermented in stainless steel using a neutral yeast strain. Stabilised, filtered and bottled young to capture the purity of riesling.
Clare Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.87ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;