Patrick of Coonawarra Estate Fume Blanc 2016
MULTI AWARD WINNING FUME OAKED SAUV BLANC FROM 5 STAR PATRICK OF COONAWARRA
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- MULTIPLE AWARD WINNER
- HIGHLY RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- HIGHLY RATED WINESTATE MAGAZINE
- CREAMY STYLE FUME OAKED COONAWARRA SAUV BLANC
- PREVIOUS VINTAGES RATED 95 POINTS WINE COMPANION
- 5 STAR HALLIDAY RATED WINERY
A hint of oak with delicate tropical fruit aromas lead to the creamy, full palate and refreshing finish.
Highly Rated James Halliday
"Fermentation and maturation in French puncheons has invested the wine with complexity."
Highly Rated Winestate Magazine
"Light malty nutty fragrances with light oak on the palate."
Limestone Coast Wine Show 2017
National Cool Climate Wine Show 2017
This Sauvignon Blanc was fermented and matured on lees in 500L, French oak puncheons, giving itthe texture and complexity that the Fume Blanc style is renowned.
Coonawarra, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.35ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;