Normans Holbrooks Road Sauvignon Blanc 2021
91 POINT RATED MULTIPLE AWARD WINNING SOUTH AUSTRALIAN SAUV BLANC FROM NORMANS WINES ESTABLISHED IN 1853
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 91 POINT RATED AWARD WINNER WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- AWARD WINNER MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 92 POINT RATED DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- PRODUCE BY TROPHY WINNING WINERY NORMANS WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
Pale straw with youthful green notes. Filled to the brim with aromas of pineapple and citrus with subtle hints of gooseberries and passionfruit. Appealing tropical fruit flavours with a dash of lemon and lime zing. Wonderful depth of flavour in its youth which lingers beautifully and combines with a nice refreshing touch of natural fruit acidity.
91 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine 2021
Melbourne International Wine Competition 2021
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine 2021
Harvested at the cool of night earlier in the season than usual due to the drier ripening season. We crushed the fruit quickly to separate the clear juice from the skins. We used specific yeast for Sauvignon Blanc and after a cool fermentation the wine was carefully filtered and bottled as soon as possible to retain all the appealing fruit flavours.
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 266.25ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;