Normans Holbrooks Road Pinot Grigio 2022
94 POINT & 91 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL & AWARD WINNER SOUTH AUSTRALIAN PINOT GRIGIO
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.25 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- 91 POINT RATED AWARD WINNER MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
- SOUTH AUSTRALIAN PINOT GRIGIO PRODUCED BY ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S OLDEST WINERIES
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
A delicate pale green with a light blush. Lovely soft aromas of pear and rose petals. Great textural quality in the mouth with an attractive fresh range of flavours including nectarine, nashi pear and crème caramel with almost flinty mineral notes and perfectly balanced acidity.
94 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
91 Point Rated - Melbourne International Wine Competition 2022
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Melbourne International Wine Competition
Harvested at the cool of night from select vineyards located across premium cooler climate regions of South Australia. We crushed the fruit quickly to separate the clear juice from the skins. The wine went through cool fermentation then the wine was carefully filtered and bottled to retain all the appealing fruit flavours.
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Gris|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2023, m_1, d_30, h_21
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
- loc_en_AU, sid_116221, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 227.32ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT