Normans Chandlers Hill Pinot Grigio 2022
94 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING BARGAIN SOUTH AUSTRALIAN PINOT GRIGIO
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 1 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER WINE SHOWCASE
- PINOT GRIGIO FROM TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- PRODUCED NORMANS WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
The Chandlers Hill Pinot Grigio is a wine made keeping the traditional values of the Normans family winemaking philosophy, vibrant, fresh, zesty fruit driven wine with lovely acidity made to enjoy now.
94 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Lifted aromas that smell of pears and flowers. Palate has great flavours with a touch of some quince. Nice crisp finish."
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Normans is one of the oldest and most respected names in the Australian wine industry, established in 1853 by Jesse Norman. The Normans business expanded from its humble beginnings in the suburbs of Adelaide to McLaren Vale and established the Chandlers Hill winery amongst some of Australia's most renowned vineyards.
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Gris|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2023, m_9, d_27, h_3
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.35
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_117239, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 283.17ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT