Normans Bin C287 Limestone Coast Chardonnay 2021 Dozen
NEW VINTAGE RELEASE 92 POINT RATED AWARD WINNING LIMESTONE COAST CHARDONNAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE NORMANS C287 LIMESTONE COAST CHARDONNAY
- 92 POINT RATED AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE
- TROPHY WINNING PIONEERING WINEMAKER
- PRODUCED BY WINEMAKING ICON NORMANS WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
Medium straw in colour. Fruit driven style with lovely stone fruit ripe intensity with some underlying freshly cut grass aromas. Complex aromas. Chardonnay fruit from selected Langhorne Creek vineyards were used in this blend and it gives the wine length and structure. The palate is fresh and vibrant with flavours of melon and pineapple and a long finish.
92 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Fruit from selected vineyards in Limestone Coast were used in this wine. The fruit was crushed and pressed gently before being fermented in stainless steel tanks. The wine had minimal oak contact and lees stirring to create a rounder more voluptuous mouth feel.
Limestone Coast, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.9ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;