Normans Bin C287 Barossa Valley Chardonnay 2023
92 POINT RATED AWARD WINNER AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE BAROSSA VALLEY CHARDONNAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- 92 POINT RATED AWARD WINNER AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE
- UNDER HALF PRICE JUST $6.99 A BOTTLE
- PRODUCED BY WINEMAKING ICON NORMANS WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
- UNBEATABLE DEAL ON UNOAKED BAROSSA VALLEY CHARDONNAY
Medium straw in colour. Fruit driven style with lovely stone fruit ripe intensity with some underlying freshly cut grass aromas. Complex aromas. Chardonnay fruit from selected Limestone Coast vineyards were used in this blend and it gives the wine length and structure. The palate is fresh and vibrant with flavours of melon and pineapple and a long finish.
92 Point Rated- Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Vibrant aromas of bananas and guavas. The palate shows nicely restrained tropical fruit flavours merged with lemony crispness - a long, tasty finish."
Sam Kim Wine Orbit
"This is easy going with crunchy apple, lemon and oatmeal notes on the nose, followed by a crisp-dry palate offering juicy fruit flavours with zesty acidity. At its best: now to 2026. $20.00."
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Fruit from a single vineyard in the Lyndoch region of the Barossa Valley were used in this wine. The fruit was crushed and pressed gently before being fermented in stainless steel tanks. The wine had minimal oak contact and lees stirring to create a rounder more voluptuous mouth feel.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- y_2023, m_12, d_2, h_8
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.37
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_117571, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 208.26ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT