Niche Sauvignon Blanc 2020
94 POINT RATED SAUVIGNON BLANC BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE SAUV BLANC EQUATES TO $6.49 A BOTTLE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.8 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- GOLD MEDAL WINNING SOUTH AUSTRALIAN SAUV BLANC
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $6.49 A BOTTLE
- TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER & WINNER OF SOUTH AUSTRALIAN WINE OF YEAR
Medium Straw with a wonderful green apple hue. Sauvignon Blanc characteristics dominate with tropical fruits of pineapple, peach and passionfruit combining with hints of guava and freshly cut grass. Tropical fruits of pineapple, mango and peach fill out the luscious and juicy mid palate, light herbaceous characters add another level of complexity and the wine finishes crisp with a kick of acidity.
94 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
The fruit was sourced from a single block in the Riverland region of South Australia. The fruit was de-stemmed and pressed immediately after harvest and a cool fermentation was initiated in stainless steel tanks to retain the clean, fresh aromatic fruit characters.
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2021, m_2, d_25, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
- loc_en_AU, sid_113422, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 210.31ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT