Niche Pinot Gris 2018
PREVIOUS VINTAGE 91 POINT RATED PINOT GRIS FROM TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.8 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $6.49 A BOTTLE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 91 POINT RATED SOUTH AUSTRALIAN PINOT GRIS
- TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER & WINNER OF SOUTH AUSTRALIAN WINE OF YEAR
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
Very pale straw with light green tinge in colour. Crisp and refreshing with tingly acidity with ripe citrus flavours of lemon, lime, kiwifruit, which follow through to the finish. Fresh lime, orange and passion fruit aromas. Perfect partner to mouth watering seafood oysters Kilpatrick or chilli crab.
Harvested at the cool of night before the extreme heat wave that occurred late in the ripening season. We crushed the fruit quickly to separate the clear juice from the skins. The wine went through cool fermentation then the wine was carefully filtered and bottled to retain all the appealing fruit flavours.
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Gris|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or in the short term|
- y_2019, m_8, d_23, h_8
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
- loc_en_AU, sid_110776, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 292.13ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT