Misty Cove Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2019
MULTIPLE GOLD MEDAL WINNING & 93 POINT RATED MARLBOROUGH SAUVIGNON BLANC
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.4 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
- 93 POINT RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- GOLD MEDAL CWSA 2020
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED WINERY
- MULTIPLE TROPHY WINNING WINERY
Bright and intensely aromatic, the wine shows ripe passionfruit,kiwifruit,rockmelon and lime peel aroma's on the nose,leading to a wonderfully flavoursome palate that is filled with juicy fruit flavours. Best enjoyed with fresh fish and seafood – or how about busting it out with classic Kiwi fush ‘n’ chups?
93 Points - Sam Kim Wine Orbit 2019
" Bright and intensely aromatic, the wine shows ripe passion fruit,kiwi fruit,rockmelon and lime peel aroma's on the nose,leading to a wonderfully flavoursome palate that is filled with juicy fruit flavours. It is refreshing and delectable with a terrific long finish. At its best now to 2022"
Gold Medal & Best Value
China Wine & Spirits Awards 2020
San Francisco International Wine Competition 2019
Produced from our rich Marlborough soils, the Misty Cove Sauvignon Blanc celebrates the region's character and earthy charm as well as giving a nod to good times. This refreshing and tasty drop is sure to please with a bouquet of summer fruit. Harvested in the cool of the night then cool fermented with selected yeast strains to enhance varietal characteristics. Bottled early to capture fruit freshness and zing.
Marlborough, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2020, m_9, d_30, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
- loc_en_AU, sid_113114, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 208.24ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT