McPherson Princess Butterfly Moscato 2018
CANCELLED EXPORT STOCK PINK SPARKLING MOSCATO PRODUCED BY MCPHERSON WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 4.5 STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- CANCELLED UK EXPORT STOCK CLEARANCE
- PRODUCED BY MCPHERSON WINES ESTABLISHED 1968
- SELLS FOR DOUBLE THE PRICE IN THE UK
The 2018 Moscato is rose pink in colour with a light spritz to add a tingle on the finish. Aromas of rose petals, musk and floral’s dominate the bouquet, whilst the palate bewilders with lovely thick sweetness and a crisp acid finish. This wine is perfectly balanced with lovely length and simple fruit flavours. This wine is best consumed in its youth.
Vintage 2018 is best described as a waiting game. The season was very long with fruit slow to ripen and although the urge just to pick it all was there, we had to bide our time until we had optimal flavours and ripeness. Once I made the decision to pick the grapes came in at an orderly pace, although increased yields due to the rain in spring made the juggling game in the winery even more challenging, with tank space at a premium. We made it through our marathon 2017 vintage and are thrilled with the exceptional quality including a number of really extraordinary parcels.
South Eastern Australia
|Bottle Top:||Crown Cap|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 223.37ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;