Lowlands Heritage Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2021
93 POINT RATED & 5 STARS SAM KIM PREVIOUS VINTAGE MULTIPLE INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNING MARLBOROUGH SAUV BLANC
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED & 5 STARS SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE MULTIPLE INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER
- ESTATE GROWN SINGLE VINEYARD MARLBOROUGH SAUV BLANC
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED WINERY
This wine has layers of powerful flavours, with intense blackcurrant, passionfruit and guava, with hints of white peach and boxwood. The palate has a refreshing but elegant acidity, with full and rich palate from concentrated fruit weight and an appealing salty minerality and chalkiness that leads through to a long finish.
93 Points & 5 Star Rated
Sam Kim Wine Orbit
Brilliantly fruited and fragrant, the wine shows passionfruit, nectarine, kiwifruit and lemon peel aromas, followed by a juicy palate offering excellent fruit purity and persistency. Brightly expressed and immediately appealing. At its best: now to 2023
The grapes for this wine were sourced from a single block in the Dillons Point subregion, in Lower Wairau Valley of Marlborough, from a single estate owned by the Holdaway Family. The 2021 vintage was an excellent one for Marlborough. A warm and dry summer gave us perfect ripening conditions, with the classic Marlborough cool nights helping the grapes retain their acidity. The harvest period had ideal conditions, with no weather pressure so harvest decisions were made easily, resulting in clean fruit with excellent flavour concentration.
Marlborough, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- y_2022, m_12, d_8, h_21
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_AU, sid_116108, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 250.39ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT