Kellermeister Boots Gris Blanc 2011
AWARD WINNING WHITE BLEND FROM 5 STAR RATED TROPHY WINNING BAROSSA PRODUCER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.27 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- AWARD WINNER BAROSSA WINE SHOW
- OUTPOINTED TURKEY FLAT BUTCHERS BLOCK WHITE THAT RECEIVED 93 POINTS BY HALLIDAY
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE HIGHLY RATED BY JAMES HALLIDAY
- A PREMIUM BAROSSA WHITE BLEND
- WINERY RATED 5 RED STARS FOR THE LAST 12 YEARS BY HALLIDAY'S WINE COMPANION
- INTERNATIONAL TROPHY WINNING PRODUCER ESTABLISHED IN 1976
Light to medium weighted with ripe fresh white stone fruit, lemon curd and lime juice. The palate is even and dry finishing clean and crisp. Delicate aromas of lemon zest, beurre bosc pear, apple and kiwi fruit characters with subtle floral spice. A unique blend of Pinot Gris and Sauvignon Blanc this wine has elegant crunchy pear characters supported with tropical fruit flavours of lychee, guava and passionfruit. A delightfully refreshing experience to finish on the palate as crisp as a clear spring morning.
“A small family run Barossa winery has soared to International fame after its flagship Shiraz was named as the best in the world Lyndoch based Kellermeister Wines.”
At the Barossa Wine Show the Kellermeister Boots Gris Blanc outpointed Turkey Flat Butchers Block White 2011 ($20 & 93 Pts J.H)
Barossa Wine Show 2012
An exciting cepage of Pinot Gris and Sauvignon Blanc, exhibiting lovely spiced fruit characters and crunchy expressions of the orchard that are so titillating, your friends will be in fine spirits even before lunch arrives! You'll find each drop just perfect for refreshing every palate just in time for the next sip.
A mostly Pinot Gris wine with a smaller proportion of Sauvignon Blanc, harvested from choice vines on the Adelaide Hills and Eden Valley, planted to grey and brown loam sands, trained to vertical shoot positioning. Adding to the character of each site are the personalities who actually care for the grapes, the team of dedicated and passionate local growers, who work tirelessly throughout the year to produce the exceptional fruit which is the life blood of Kellermeister. Vines are encouraged to achieve good flowering and fruit set, ultimately yielding small berries with very good flavour concentration. Steady ripening consummates the perfect balance of sugars and refreshing natural acidity to rein in the fruit.
Barossa, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Gris & Grigio|
- y_2019, m_1, d_18, h_24
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.9
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_14
- loc_en_AU, sid_5957, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 14.32ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT