Goundrey Homestead Western Australia Sauvignon Blanc 2020
NEW VINTAGE WESTERN AUSTRALIAN SAUVIGNON BLANC FROM GOUNDREY WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- BARGAIN PRICED WEST AUSTRALIAN SAUVIGNON BLANC
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE HIGHLY RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- GOUNDREY WINES WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1976
- SOURCED FROM SELECTED VINEYARD IN SOUTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
Pale yellow with a vibrant lime hue. This fruit-driven wine displays lifted fresh citrus blossom and subtle tropical fruits with underlying fresh cut grass and green bean. Generously flavoured palate with juicy tropical characters and fine fresh acidity to give a generous, but focused mouth-feel.
Founded in the early 1970s, Goundrey is a reputed brand offering wines under 3 unique ranges, namely, the Homestead, Reserve and ‘G ’ ranges. The first wine was produced in 1976. The winemaking team employs modern techniques along with clean winemaking practices to create an outstanding wine portfolio. Their in-house vineyard is located in Mount Barker, WA.
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 9.15ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;