Domaine Laroche Petit Chablis 2019
DOMAINE LAROCHE CHABLIS SOURCED ONE OF BURGUNDIES FINEST FAMILY OWNED WINEMAKERS
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- DOMAINE LAROCHE CHABLIS FROM BURGUNDY REGION IN FRANCE
- LAROCHE FAMILY HAVE BEEN MAKING WINE IN CHABLIS SINCE 1850
- WINNER OF FRENCH WINEMAKER OF THE YEAR
- EXTREMELY LIMITED ALLOCATION PETIT CHABLIS
Clear yellow. At the nose the wine is fruity, crisp and precise. Lively and mineral with a fresh finish.
The Laroche family has been making wine in Chablis since 1850. Michel Laroche, the fifth generation, arrived in 1967 to continue a long tradition of allowing the wine to express its unique origin: The True Chablis. Michel has witnessed significant changes in Chablis and is the first generation to make a living exclusively from producing and selling wine. Domaine Laroche is one of the largest vineyard owners in Burgundy, with offices located in the birthplace of Chablis: a ninth to sixteenth century listed monastery called l’Obédiencerie, where monks made the first Chablis.
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 254.25ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;