DogRidge Butterfingers McLaren Vale Chardonnay 2019
OLD CHARDONNAY STYLE EXECUTED WITH CONTEMPORARY FINESSE! HIGHLY RATED LABEL
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGES HIGHLY RATED BY HALLIDAY
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED MCLAREN VALE WINERY
- AGED IN LE GRAND OAK BARRELS
- FULL STRUCTURED & BUTTERY FLAVOUR CHARDONNAY
- AWARD WINNING LABEL MCLAREN VALE WINE SHOW
Re-introducing full-structured, big, rounded, gorgeous Chardonnay. New Butterfingers was aged in Le Grand Oak barrels which created a full-bodied and buttery flavour that lingers on. This wine undergoes a very labour-intensive lees stirring method and gains its oak character from the barrels in which it's aged. This Chardonnay is that player you've known about forever who has not missed a beat. But one day he drops a sitter, a 'classic fumble' that nobody has forgotten about. That period through the 90's where Chardonnays, like Butterfingers, were no longer popular with wine drinkers was the 'classic fumble'. However, now is the time for those drinkers to remember the champion that the wine has always been.
McLaren Vale, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for next 3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 265.9ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;