Conquest McLaren Vale Chardonnay 2022 Dozen
96 POINT RATED DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION MCLAREN VALE CHARDONNAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- 96 POINT RATED DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
- 93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- SINGLE VINEYARD MCLAREN VALE CHARDONNAY
- MCLAREN VALE CHARDONNAY UNDER $10 A BOTTLE
Medium Straw in colour. White peach typical of McLaren Vale Chardonnay with citrus and melon. Lovely length and structure with flavours of white peach, citrus, melon and oak all play a pivotal role to the balance achieved. This wine is a great example of a fresh flavoursome McLaren Vale Chardonnay with little influence from the winemaker, which allows the talent of the grower to shine, as the vineyard is where truly great wines are made.
96 Point Rated - Melbourne International Wine Competition 2022
93 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Stylish light and lifted nose. Elegant, well-structured wine with a bright fresh palate showing lovely texture and plenty of flavour."
Melbourne International Wine Competition 2022
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
The grapes were delivered to the winery and de-stemmed before being soft pressed. The pressing were kept separate and after cold settling and clarification the juice undertook a cool fermentation. Make to drink upon release while the fruit flavour is at its most fresh and vibrant although will develop more complexity over the short term.
McLaren Vale, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Made to drink upon release or cellar short term|
- y_2023, m_9, d_21, h_3
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.35
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_AU, sid_116366, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 208.35ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT