Chain Of Ponds Pilot Block Adelaide Sauvignon Blanc 2022
PREVIOUS VINTAGE 92 POINT RATED ADELAIDE SAUVIGNON BLANC BY ONE OF THE ADELAIDE HILLS BEST PRODUCERS
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 92 POINT RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT &
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 90 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- 50% OFF COOL CLIMATE ADELAIDE SAUVIGNON BLANC
- PRODUCED BY ONE OF THE ADELAIDE HILLS BEST PRODUCERS
Very pale green straw, green hue with brilliant clarity. Intensely aromatic gooseberry, lychee and paw paw with lifted hints of melon, all integrated with subtle passionfruit, pineapple and guava with nuances of citrus and cucumber. Lively and vibrant with intense fruit driven palate, citrus, gooseberry and tropical notes are supported by subtle grassiness. Balanced acidity with a soft voluptuous mouthfeel and fruit sweetness. Exceptional length and intensity.
Our Pilot Block range is named in recognition of the first trial vineyard planted by Chain of Ponds in 1985. The Pilot Block vineyard was planted with numerous varieties to test their suitability to cool climate conditions. The success of that trial started Chain of Ponds on its winemaking journey.
Grapes were sourced from premium cool climate vineyards and were harvested to retain the classic refreshing tropical and citrus fruits and hints of passionfruit. We hope you enjoy this aromatic, finely balanced and crisp Sauvignon Blanc.
Adelaide, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 227.42ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;