Bella Luna Fiano 2020
GOULBURN VALLEY FINAO PRODUCED BY TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER JO NASH AT MCPHERSONS WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED PRODUCER ESTABLISHED IN 1968
- VICTORIAN FINAO SOURCED FROM GOULBURN VALLEY REGION
- CRAFTED BY AWARD WINNING WINEMAKER JO NASH
- PRODUCED BY TROPHY WINNING WINERY MCPHERSONS
Colour Deep straw yellow. Nose Floral and citrus bouquet. Palate Our modern Australian Fiano is textural and rich showing an abundance of fruit complexity in perfect harmony. You will find strains of honey, hazelnuts, spice and pine nuts. Best consumed Now - 2028 Food Recommendations. This is a versatile wine that will happily pair with an array of dishes. A rich, creamy cheese, your favourite Italian pasta or any seafood dish will make this wine sing!
The fruit for our Bella Luna Fiano was grown in our vineyards in the Goulburn Valley, one hour’s drive north of Melbourne. This region has long, baking, sunny days and mild evening temperatures - perfect for the growing of great Fiano. The grapes were harvested during the cool of the night to maintain fruit freshness. The wine was barrel fermented in various parcels, with extended lees contact to build structure yet retain good fruit balance.
Goulburn Valley, Victoria
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 223.67ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;