Aimone Vino Bianco D'Italia Nv
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED JAMES SUCKLING
- 94 POINT RATED LUCA MARONI
- ITALIAN PRODUCER OF YEAR BERLINER WEIN TROPHY
- OUR BEST VALUE FOR MONEY ITALIAN WHITER EVER
Characterized by a good acidity and freshness, and a full taste. It has hints of pear and an elegantly finish aromatic, persistent.
94 Point Rated - James Suckling
94 Point Rated - Luca Maroni
Choose some of the most representative grapes of Northern Italy, put them together with wisdom and you will get Aimone, a direct and agile white,son of the great Italian tradition. Drinkability is his first value: to you the pleasure of discovering all the others. The team of winemakers recruited by Provinco over the years has created a capillary mapping of territories and varieties, managing to conduct the a small company in Trentino to boast international awards of great importance relevance, and above all to produce wines of great intensity. Great Alberone for Provinco also means the joy of traveling new roads, respectful but creative winemaking paths, capable of making each wine a little unicum difficult to replicate. Welcome this desire for expression, this desire to put a signature important in the world of Italian wine. Especially if it's such a signature intriguing.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2021, m_1, d_16, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_114229, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 244.44ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT