Sieur d Arques Black Edition Cremant De Limoux Blason Rouge Brut Nv 6pack
ULTRA PREMIUM FRENCH SPARKLING RELEASE FROM SIEUR D'ARQUES FRENCH WINE PRODUCER OF THE YEAR
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- ULTRA PREMIUM SPARKLING RELEASE FROM SIEUR D'ARQUES
- FRENCH WINE PRODUCER OF THE YEAR
- SOURCED FROM LANGUEDOC-ROUSSILLON REGION
- ONLY 30 DOZEN IMPORTED INTO AUSTRALIA WILL SELL OUT FAST
The mousse is delicate and creamy with very fine bubbles. The elegant nose exudes aromas of dried fruit and spice. The wine is smooth and creamy on entry to the palate, dominated by toasty notes, freshly-baked brioche and a hint of grey pepper. The palate is long, fresh and underpinned by zesty notes of citrus. This is a complex and elegant wine with plenty of character.
The grapes used to craft this outstanding wine are grown primarily in the oceanic part of the Limoux terroir. These vineyard plots are particularly well suited to the production of high-quality sparkling wines owing to their cool climate and the excellent water reserves in the soils.
The grapes are harvested by hand to preserve the quality of the fruit before undergoing a slow and gradual pressing. Only the highest quality juices, which are vinified separately and at low temperatures to enhance the finesse of the aromas, make it into the final blend. The wines go into bottle where a second fermentation takes place creating the effervescence. They are then aged ‘sur lattes’ for at least 36 months to encourage the development of tertiary aromas.
70% Chardonnay, 20% Chenin, 10% Mauzac.
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling White|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2023, m_3, d_23, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_116656, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 234.44ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Link Your Account
Do you already have a Get Wines Direct account?
If yes, please enter your login information below.