Zagora Estate McLaren Vale Shiraz 2018
BIG BOY BEATING PRICING ON MCLAREN VALE VALE SHIRAZ FROM TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- MCLAREN VALE SHIRAZ UNDER $10 A BOTTLE
- SOURCED FROM SELECT VINEYARDS IN MCLAREN VALE
- TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- BIG BOY BEATING PRICE THE LOWEST PRICE ANYWHERE
The wine has lifted aromas of spice, dark cherry and plums, with a rich, full-flavoured palate of forest fruits and vanilla, finishing with soft tannins and excellent length. It tastes great now so there is no need to cellar.
Selected parcels from premium vineyards throughout McLaren Vale, taking advantage of various soil types and micro-climates. The fruit was vinified using a combination of fermentation styles and French oak to highlight the regional characteristics.
McLaren Vale, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 3-5 yrs|
- y_2020, m_5, d_26, h_14
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_112665, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 262.86ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT