The Perfect Storm McLaren Vale Shiraz 2021
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.2 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- OUR BEST SELLING MCLAREN VALE SHIRAZ UNDER $10
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 96 POINT RATED & MULTIPLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- SINGLE VINEYARD MCLAREN VALE SHIRAZ
Opaque purple/black. Concentrated black fruit flavours highlighted by blackberry, plum, dark chocolate and espresso. This wine is much like a perfect storm; Inspiring fear or respect through being impressively large, powerful, intense, capable yet complex and mysterious. The palate is in a word smooth and focused with a big whack of blackberry and plum initially which is woven through the backbone of the wine whilst more subtle notes of dark chocolate, pepper and oak whilst firm tannins provide another layer of complexity right through to the finish.
95 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Lovely cedar nose with a peppery lift. Lots of juicy savoury fruit on the palate, with lovely oak notes in the background."
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
McLaren Vale, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or over the next decade.|
- y_2023, m_2, d_7, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_30
- loc_en_AU, sid_115884, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 16.08ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT