The Maureen Victorian Rose 2021
NEW VINTAGE RELEASE 90 POINT RATED AWARD WINNING COOL CLIMATE VICTORIAN ROSE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE MAUREEN ROSE
- 90 POINT RATED AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- PREMIUM RELEASE VICTORIAN ROSE
- TROPHY WINNING PRODUCER VICTORIAN WINE OF YEAR
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $6.99 A BOTTLE
Strawberry red hues. Mouth feel is rich with lovely natural fruit sweetness on the mid palate while maintaining a fresh, clean acid crispness with lingering flavours of sour cherry and grapefruit. On the nose strawberry sweetness and raspberry overtones, it has a floral scent reminiscent of summer days.
90 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Sourced from premium vineyards across Victoria’s premium viticultural sub regions. The fruit was specifically selected for use in a rosé wine by pressing the red grapes as if to make a white wine, minimising the phenolics and retaining the bright clean fruit flavours to ensure a really pure style of wine.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 248.77ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;