The Darrell Victorian Cabernet Sauvignon 2020
95 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING VICTORIAN CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- OUR BEST SELLING VICTORIAN CAB SAUV OF ALL TIME
- SAVE $276 AND 76% A DOZEN
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $6.99 A BOTTLE
Dark red with crimson hues in colour. The nose displays lifted pepper and spicy dark red cherry fruit character backed by top class oak. Dark red berries with a hint of cassis. A richly flavoured wine filled with juicy blackberry and blue berry fruit and top class but subtle oak backing it up, giving the wine a complex tannin backbone with a smooth silky palate.
95 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Wine Showcase Magazine
Sourced from premium vineyards across Victoria’s premium viticultural sub regions. The fruit was crushed then underwent cold macerating. Fermented in open top fermenters with regular pump over’s to extract both colour and tannin. Following another week of maceration the dry free run is drained to tank. The skins are then pressed and the pressings transferred to the same tank, the wine is then racked with select parcels going into barrel. The wine is aged in older oak then bottled after maturation with minimal fining and filtration.
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2022, m_5, d_15, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.27
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_115279, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.8ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT