The Darrell Victorian Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
91 POINT RATED VIC CAB SAUV BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $6.99 A BOTTLE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.9 out of 5 stars.
- 91 POINT RATED VICTORIAN CAB SAUV
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- EQUATES TO $6.99 A BOTTLE
- FRUIT SOURCED FROM SELECTED VICTORIAN VINEYARDS
- SAVE $276 AND 76% A DOZEN
Dark red with crimson hues in colour. The nose displays lifted pepper and spicy dark red cherry fruit character backed by top class oak. Dark red berries with a hint of cassis. A richly flavoured wine filled with juicy blackberry and blue berry fruit and top class but subtle oak backing it up, giving the wine a complex tannin backbone with a smooth silky palate.
91 Point Rated
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Sourced from premium vineyards across Victoria’s premium viticultural sub regions. The fruit was crushed then underwent cold macerating. Fermented in open top fermenters with regular pump over’s to extract both colour and tannin. Following another week of maceration the dry free run is drained to tank. The skins are then pressed and the pressings transferred to the same tank, the wine is then racked with select parcels going into barrel. The wine is aged in older oak then bottled after maturation with minimal fining and filtration.
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Will drink well now and through to 2020.|
- y_2020, m_2, d_18, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_7
- loc_en_AU, sid_110382, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 242.89ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT