Tapestry The Vincent McLaren Vale Shiraz 2016
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.75 out of 5 stars.
- TAPESTRY WINES ICON RELEASE BELOW HALF PRICE
- SOURCED FROM LEGENDARY REGION BAKER GULLY IN MCLAREN VALE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RATED 94 POINTS FROM HALLIDAY
- SELECTION OF OLD VINE VINEYARD FROM THE FINEST BARRELS EACH VINTAGE
- PRODUCED BY ONE OF THE WORLDS BEST WINEMAKERS STEPHEN PANNELL
This wine has a deep, complex, brooding nose with aromas of black cherries, blackberries and some regional prune. There are hints of dark cocoa, mace and a woody character similar to mahogany.In the mouth the wine exhibits Shiraz’s typical plush velvety mouthfeel and the tannins on the finish are subtle and long. It is a rich medium bodied wine with good persistence of flavours such as black fruits, rum, raisin and dark chocolate.
Bakers Gully is one of the coolest sub regions of McLaren Vale and this results in a medium bodied fruit driven style of Shiraz slightly lighter than your typical McLaren Vale Shiraz.
McLaren Vale, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 10+ years|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2020, m_7, d_8, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_111682, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 259.61ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT