Tahbilk Estate Grenache Mourvedre Rose 2021
TAHBILK ROSE NEW VINTAGE RELEASE PREVIOUS VINTAGE 95 POINTS JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE PREVIOUS VINTAGE 95 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- VICTORIAN ROSE FROM TAHBILK WINES ESTABLISHED IN 1860
- WINNER OF JAMES HALLIDAY WINERY OF THE YEAR
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
The result is a dry and savoury ‘pink’ of easy appeal. Aromatic musk, spice and rose blossom hints take you to a lively and textural palate of vibrant red berry fruits and savoury nuances. The finish is bursting with a delicious grape acidity that demands, and delivers, much enjoyment.
Located in the Nagambie Lakes region of central Victoria and with a history dating back to the 1860's, Tahbilk has long been considered one of Australia's most historic family owned wineries. In recent years Tahbilk's Grenache Mourvèdre Rosé has established itself as one of Australia's best value Rosés and has quickly become a 'go-to' for many Rosé drinkers.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or until 2023|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.6ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;