Squeeze Me Squish Me Make Me Wine Rose 2016
ON PREMISE EXCLUSIVE AT WHOLESALER PRICE BY TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- WHOLESALER ON PREMISE CLEARANCE AT WHOLESALE PRICE
- PRODUCED BY A TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- DRY STYLE SALON PINK COLOUR ROSE
Pink Salmon in colour. Aromatic with strawberries and cream screaming from the glass with notes of rose petal-creating harmony. The palate bursts forward with flavours of strawberry, peaches and raspberry. The natural fruit acidity shines through on the mid palate and a touch of spice adds further complexity to this dry style of Rose.
Grapes for this wine were machine harvested before being transported to the winery. Once at the winery the grapes are pressed into stainless steel tanks for cold settling, before being gently racked and inoculated with select yeasts chosen to naturally enhance the aromatic and flavour profiles of the wine. Fermentation is carried out at cool temperatures allowing the wine to retain its aromas; with fermentation lasting around 20 days. After fermentation is complete the wine is left to settle on yeast lees for a short period before being racked again into stainless steel tanks for maturation. Stabilised and filtered without the need for fining then bottled to retain fruit freshness.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or in the short term|
- y_2019, m_10, d_21, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_109380, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 272.06ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT