Seppelt The Drives Shiraz 2021
SEPPELT THE DRIVES VICTORIAN SHIRAZ FROM 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- COOL CLIMATE VICTORIAN SHIRAZ PRODUCED BY SEPPELT WINES
- ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S OLDEST WINERIES ESTABLISHED IN 1851
- NAMED AFTER SEPPELTS DRIVES UNDERGROUND CELLARS
Made predominantly from Shiraz grown in the Heathcote region of Central Victoria, this wine displays the classic regional characters of bright raspberry fruit and fine earthy tannins to form a very approachable and interesting Seppelt Shiraz.
The Drives celebrates the superb regionality of selected Victorian vineyards as well as the determination and vision of Seppelt's founder Joseph Ernst Seppelt, a pioneer and visionary winemaker from the Victorian era, who planted the first Seppelt vineyard in 1851.
Multi-Regional Blend, Victoria
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 231.57ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;