Pauletts Polish Hill River Clare Valley Cabernet Merlot 2019
PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED MIKE BENNIE WINE BUSINESS MONTHLY MAGAZINE PAULETTS POLISH HILL CAB MERLOT
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED MIKE BENNIE WBM MAGAZINE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 91 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- PRODUCED BY LEGENDARY PAULETTS OF CLARE VALLEY
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED ICON OF CLARE VALLEY
This blend shows the elegance of the Clare Valley''s Polish Hill River region. Aromas of berries and plums are enhanced by French oak and the palate is supple and well balanced the tannins fine and lingering.
Paulett Wines is a family owned and managed winery, located in the picturesque Polish Hill River sub region of Clare Valley, South Australia. The winemaking team headed by Chief Winemaker Neil Paulett crafts an excellent range of full flavoured wines that showcase great finesse and balance. The first vintage of these award winning wines was released in 1983.
Clare Valley, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Merlot|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 235.13ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;