Paterna Chianti Colli Aretini DOCG 2018
ITALIAN RED BLEND SOURCED FROM PATERNA LIMITED RELEASE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- PRODUCED FROM FRUIT GROWN IN TOSCANA, ITALY
- PREMIUM ITALIAN SANGIOVESE BLEND
- LIMITED RELEASE FROM RENOWNED ITALIAN WINERY
On the nose the aromas are intense with hints of violets and cherries. On the palate it is warm, dry, fresh, and slightly tannic. It is a "traditional" Chianti to be appreciated in youth, and savored with the cuisine every day.
A splendid Chianti obtained from Sangiovese grapes plus other local vines, such as Colorino del Valdarno, Canaiolo, and Ciliegiolo. The vinification is spontaneous and absolutely traditional, with a fermentation that lasts 8-10 days in steel tanks. It refines in the same tanks and is bottled in the September following the harvest.
Grapes: 90% Sangiovese, 10% other local grapes.
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 229.18ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;