Normans Chandlers Hill Cabernet Sauvignon 2022 Dozen
91 POINT RATED EXPORT STOCK CLEARANCE UNDER NORMAL COST PRICE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 91 POINT RATED AWARD WINNER AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE SOUTH AUSTRALIAN CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- EXPORT STOCK CLEARANCE PRICED TO CLEAR
- ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S FOUNDING WINERIES ESTABLISHED 1853
Crimson red purple in colour. Aromas of blackberry and plum dominate with subtle hint of black currant and oak. Elegant fruit driven style which is silky smooth in terms of texture and the fruit flavour of plum, blackberry and red cherry all making an appearance. Soft grainy tannins and a touch of spice round it out well.
91 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Ripe and earthy on the nose, with sweet spicy notes. Good savoury palate with firm tannins. Flavoursome, well integrated and developing nicely."
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Fermentation was carried out in both static and rotary fermenters under warm temperatures for seven days. This allows the fruit to create style and balance comes from the extraction of tannin and retains the critical elements of the wine being fruit and aromatics.
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 230.25ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;