Maude Central Otago Pinot Noir 2021 6pack
NEW VINTAGE RELEASE CENTRAL OTAGO PINOT NOIR FROM FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED WINERY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE CENTRAL OTAGO PINOT NOIR
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE TROPHY WINE OF YEAR NZ WINE AWARDS
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 92 POINT RATED THE WINE FRONT
- SOURCED FROM LOWBURN & QUEENSBERRY VINEYARDS IN CENTRAL OTAGO
Blackcurrant, bramble, dark cherry, plum with hints of violet and dried pine needles on a forest floor. A sophisticated Central Otago Pinot Noir, where precision and detail replace volume and mass.
The 2020 vintage growing season began well with good soil moisture and warmer temperatures. The months of October, November and even into December proved to be exceptional growing conditions for the vines, with warm days and higher than average rainfall,resulting in healthy canopies, good flowering and fruit set. Warm, settled weather took over as we began the new year and the vineyards, despite a drawn out veraison looked on target for a more typical harvest date. The settled weather continued and picking decisions were made with confidence, easy when the fruit looked so good.
Central Otago, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.78ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;