Le Calendre Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2018
PREMIUM ITALIAN VALPOICELLA RED SOURCED FROM 5TH GEN FAMILY WINERY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- SOURCED FROM 5TH GENERATION ITALIAN WINEMAKING FAMILY
- MADE USING ORGANIC AND LOW INTERVENTION METHODS
- AN ITALIAN VALPOLICELLA RED
Purple red with ruby reflections. Fresh, fruity with spicy notes. Harmonious, balanced, elegant with discreet harmony. A perfect match for a rich risotto, a medium rare steak or aged cheese.
At the end of October / beginning of November, soft pressing and maceration on the skins, slow fermentation in stainless steel tanks, with daily pumping over and punching down, aged in 5 and 20 HL Slavonian oak barrels for about 8 months, followed by refinement in bottle for months
Grape: Corvina e Corvinone 60%, Rondinella 30%, Molinara and others 10%
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 251.73ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;