Lambert Estate Black Sheep Barossa Valley Red Blend 2017
VINTAGE CLEARANCE DEAL ON BAROSSA VALLEY RED BLEND FROM FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED WINERY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- END OF VINTAGE CLEARANCE DEAL ON BAROSSA VALLEY RED BLEND
- HIGHLY RATED WINE ENTHUSIAST MAGAZINE USA
- ESTATE GROWN CABERNET SAUVIGNON BLEND
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED BAROSSA VALLEY WINERY
The Black Sheep shows a lively garnet colour with bright hues. On the nose notes of licorice and sour cherry are in perfect harmony with wild berries and plums. Hints of rhubarb, nutmeg and toast add a delightful complexity. On the palate flavours of ripe blackberries and cherries paired with cinnamon and violets balance the nutty, vanillin characters from the oak. The smooth tannins bring the sweet fruitcake and baking spice flavours through to a clean, lengthy finish.
Highly Rated - Wine Enthusiast Magazine
"This straightforward, Cabernet Sauvignon-dominant red blend is relatively bright and fruity on the nose, leading with plum and berry fruit and followed by aniseed, ground black pepper as well as a slightly meaty, earthy underbelly."
When you cross swords with a Black Sheep you never know what you're in for. You'll find this red wine surprisingly lively, despite its dark nature.
Black Sheep is one like no other, a blend of 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Zinfandel, 3% Shiraz, 3%, Merlot, and 3% Tempranillo.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for mid term|
- y_2021, m_5, d_16, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_10
- loc_en_AU, sid_113993, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 250.33ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT