Ladbroke Grove Museum Coonawarra Reserve Shiraz 2012
MUSEUM RELEASE SHZ FROM ONE OF THE MOST AWARDED FAMILY OWNED WINERIES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.2 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGES RATED 90+ POINTS HALLIDAY & GOLD MEDAL WINNERS
- SOURCED FROM MULTIPLE TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- PRODUCED BY ONE OF COONAWARRA'S MOST AWARDED FAMILY OWNED WINERIES
- LADBROKE GROVE WINES HAVE BEEN RATED UP TO 96 POINTS HALLIDAY
This elegant wine has ripe fruit characters with spicy and generous rich red berry flavours. The wine exhibits balanced supple tannins with an impressive palate and with careful cellaring should develop over the next 7-10 years.
Selected from premium parcels of fruit this classic Coonawarra Shiraz has benefited from extended maturation in new French oak hogsheads for 22 months.
Established in 1982, Ladbroke Grove Wines remains a family owned business producing premium Coonawarra wines in limited quantities.
Coonawarra, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 7-10 years|
- y_2019, m_8, d_17, h_7
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_19
- loc_en_AU, sid_110437, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 230.99ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT