Domaine De L Herre La Galope Rose 2019
FRENCH ROSE PRODUCED FROM CABERNET & MERLOT SOURCED FROM COTES DE GASCOGNE REGION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- FRENCH ROSE PRODUCED FROM CABERNET & MERLOT
- SOURCED FROM COTES DE GASCOGNE REGION IN SOUTHERN FRANCE
- VALUE FOR MONEY FRESH & FRUITY FRENCH ROSE
- LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE WILL SELL OUT FAST
The palate is fresh and fruity with a lingering finish with red fruit aromas, strawberry and raspberry on the nose.
The historic terroir of Armagnac, south of the Landes region, at the foot of the Pyrenees is where the Côtes de Gascogne vineyards cover 20,000 hectares. Vines are planted against a backdrop of rolling hills of clay-loam soil, providing a perfect setting to capture the sun, maximize on the cool nights, make it the best terroir for white wine in southern France. To maintain the aromas, the grapes are harvested early in the morning and immediately taken to the state-of-the-art Inertys press to reduce risk of oxidation during the delicate pressing phase.
Cotes de Gascogne, France
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-2 years|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 245.96ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;