Delas Freres Cotes du Rhone Saint Esprit Rouge 2018
COTES DU RHONE SYRAH GRENACHE BLEND FROM PRODUCER ESTABLISHED IN 1835
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- OUR BEST VALUE FOR MONEY COTES DU RHONE
- SOURCED FROM COTES DU RHONE REGION IN SOUTHERN FRANCE
- BLEND OF 60% SYRAH & 40% GRENACHE
- PRODUCER WITH 185 YEARS OF HISTORY ESTABLISHED IN 1835
Red Light and fruity. Deep color with purple reflections. The varietal aromas of Syrah predominate: red fruits, violet, liquorice. Round, full-bodied and of great finesse.
Delas is a venerable Rhone house over 185 years old, having experienced significant qualitative changes. Benefiting from numerous lands on the main appellations of the northern Rhône Valley ,Delas benefits from a magnificent range of terroirs. Far from being dispersed, the house offers, with its wide range of wine, representations of what is done most tasty in each of the respective appellations.
Cotes Du Rhone, France
|Cellaring:||Drink now or or cellar for 4-5 years|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 236.16ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;