Dalfarras Victorian Sangiovese 2019
VICTORIAN SANGIOVESE HIGHLY RATED & CALLED "GOOD DRINKING" JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- SMALL BATCH VICTORIAN SANGIOVESE
- PRODUCED BY ALISTER PURBRICK TAHBILK WINES WINEMAKER
- TAHBILK WINES IS WINNER OF JAMES HALLIDAY WINERY OF YEAR
- HIGHLY RATED "GOOD DRINKING" JENI PORT WINE COMPANION
Dried herb and earthy notes weave through a cherry and dark fruits palate, with dusty tannins on the finish.
A family affair that that began in 1991 with my wife Rosa (nee Dal Farra) and I launching a range of wines that would reflect our respective talents – mine as a winemaker and Rosa as an artist. Daughter Hayley broadened the family involvement bringing with her a new generational perspective and energy, and a passion for the environment.
There is a strong Southern European presence with the varietals that make up the range - reflective of Rosa’s Italian heritage – and no better witnessed than with this latest Sangiovese release.
|Grape Variety:||Shiraz & Blends|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 4.36ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;