Boisset Family Estates Ropiteau Freres Le Plants Nobles Burgundy Pinot Noir 2021
BURGUNDY PINOT NOIR SOURCED FROM ONE OF THE WORLD'S LEADING FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED PRODUCER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- OUR BEST VALUE BURGUNDY PINOT NOIR
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE HIGHLY RATED WINE ENTHUSIAST MAGAZINE
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED PRODUCER
- WHOLESALER DELISTING UNDER COST PRICE
Deep red with ruby highlights. Very warm, with red fruits and peach, toast, vanilla and coconut. Full-bodied with predominant flavours of cheery and blackcurrant, liquorice.
This 100% Pinot Noir comes from the south of France, is grown in clay-limestone, marl and sandy clay soils strewn with pebbles. This vineyard is generally found at an altitude of 200 to 400 metres and combines the influence of the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea. This range of easy-drinking wines, pays tribute to the great noble French varietals and especially to the roots of Ropiteau Frères. Cold maceration to begin with, then the temperature was increased slowly to 30°C. extraction by punching of the cap and pumping over the must… Pressing and blending of the free-run and press wines. Maceration with different wood-fired oak barrels brings sweetness, length, toast… One third of the wine was aged in barrels.
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for next 5 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 240.86ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;