Bethany First Village Barossa Valley Shiraz 2018
NEW VINTAGE RELEASE BAROSSA SHIRAZ PREVIOUS VINTAGE RATED 94 POINTS JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE BAROSSA VALLEY SHIRAZ RELEASE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RATED 94 POINTS WINE COMPANION
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED SIXTH GENERATION GROWERS
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
Dark purple with crimson highlights. A strong, forceful nose of compressed dark berries, lifted floral notes and hints of spiced oak. Powerful dark red and black fruits come to the fore with a lift of sweet aromatics curling through the palate. A hint of spice and savoury mineral character adds to the complexity and intensity. Dense and chewy tannins give a grip and texture that envelops the fruit and delivers a long and lingering finish.
Parcels of fruit were harvested and fermented separately prior to being put to oak hogsheads for maturation. The final blend was composed out of barrel with the wine then given time in stainless steel to come together prior to bottling.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 249.65ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;