Banfi Collepino Toscana IGT Merlot Sangiovese 2018
SOUTHERN TUSCAN MERLOT & SANGIOVESE RED BLEND FROM FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED PRODUCER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE ITALIAN RED BLEND
- SANGIOVESE MERLOT BLEND SOURCED FROM TUSCANY
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE HIGHLY RATED BY WINE SPECTATOR MAGAZINE
- FAMILY WINEMAKING HISTORY DATES BACK OVER 100 YEARS
A blend that perfectly combines the Tuscan personality of Sangiovese with the more international of Merlot. Ruby red colour. Fruity aromas of small fruits such as blackberry and raspberry, accompanied by slightly spicy notes. In the mouth softness and acidity are well balanced. Persistent finish on the palate.
Grape maceration takes place in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperatures between 25 to 30°C. After a malolactic fermentation, the wine ages for a brief period in stainless steel tanks. Then Refined for 2 months in French oak barriques.
Grape: Sangiovese 50%, Merlot 50%
|Grape Variety:||Red Blend|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 3-5 years|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 260.33ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;