1838 Reserve McLaren Vale Pinot Noir 2018
OUR BEST SELLING MCLAREN VALE PINOT NOIR OF ALL TIME, PREV VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.2 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $6.99 A BOTTLE
- OUR BEST SELLING MCLAREN VALE PINOT NOIR
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL WINNER & 93 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE FROM TROPHY WINNING PRODUCER
Perfumed and really pretty in a word; violets bright red fruit with freshly squeezed cherries and a hint of blueberry pie. Layers of fruit followed by another layer of fruit, this is Australian Pinot upfront and honest. Red berry flavours flood the palate and persist with great length, a good zippy touch of acidity gives complexity whilst violets remind you just how pretty this wine is. This wine served best with a second glass or a light meal to ensure you don’t over power your palate as this is a wine to savour on its own with friends.
Fruit was sourced from a single vineyard in the McLaren Vale region of South Australia only a stones throw from the border of the Adelaide hills region. The cool nature of this site allowed us to pick it a little later than most McLaren Vale vineyards as we really consider it to be part of the Hills region more than the vale. The result is intensely flavoured wines due to the care and attention these growers give them. This wine was fermented warm and received pump overs on a daily basis during their fermentation. The wine was aged in stainless steel with no oak contact to ensure only the fruit was the headline act here.
Mclaren Vale, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- y_2019, m_3, d_22, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.11
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_9
- loc_en_AU, sid_110962, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 345.5ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT